- Conserving Louise Nevelson's "Ocean Gate", de Young Museum
- Profile in Cross-Sections, Cantor Center for Visual Arts at Stanford University
- American Institute for Conservation- Professional Associate
- Western Association for Art Conservation
- "Methyl Cellulose Poultice Cleaning of a Large Marble Sculpture", VI International Congress on Deterioration and Conservation of Stone, Torun Poland, September 1988. Co-authored with C.A. Grissom and S. West
- "The Corrosion of Bronze Monuments in Polluted Urban Sites: A Report on the Stability of Copper Mineral Species at Different pH Levels" Ancient and Historic Metals: Conservation and Scientific Research, Getty Publications, November 1992. Co-authored with Andrew Lins
- "The Contribution of Conservation to the Metalworks From Asia Exhibition", The Society for Asian Art Newsletter, Vol. 28, No. 4, Summer 1989.